Case study: Theakston
The Theakston family has been a brewing dynasty since 1857, building up a successful national brand from its small brewery in Masham, North Yorkshire.
Digital Brands have worked with Theakston for several years our role is to keep the Theakston brand fresh and innovative in the digital realm.
Digital Brands has now been working with Theakston for over five years. During that time we have:
- created a website that highlights the Theakston brand, their heritage and their passion for beer,
- built and deployed an online shop,
- engaged Theakston with their customer-base by encouraging the use of social networking and integrating this into their website,
- produced a series of microsites for the various events Theakston holds throughout the year,
- created an online pub locator service,
- developed an iPhone app.
Visitors to the website have increased exponentially since Digital Brands became involved; online shop sales have more than doubled and they now have over 400 fans on Facebook.
“Digital Brands not only met our requirements but delighted us with their initiative, innovation and professionalism; using Digital Brands is one of the best decisions we’ve made.”